Scheduled to teach Vinyasa Flow at La Jolla Yoga Center this October!

I am announcing (and so happy to do so! :-)) that Jeanie Carlstead has invited me to teach at her brand New La Jolla Studio. It will be opened in October fully renovated. We are talking brand spanking new here!

6,000 square feet of Zen and Bliss! 80 classes are scheduled a week with an extensive list of yoga styles and experienced teachers.




I'm thrilled to be able to teach two classes a week. This is a big step for me. I have been looking for that perfect fit and have found it here at La Jolla Yoga Center

I will be on the La Jolla Yoga Center schedule Monday and Thursday's at noon for one hour classes.



I have been exclusively private till now!

I would love to have new and returning students!

Looking forward to our opening!

I hope to see all of my friends and make new ones!!

...become a fan! Please join our Facebook fan page here 

Comments

Popular Posts